Monday, October 13, 2008

Ideas that are dangerous.

Ideas are dangerous. Sometimes, so dangerous that you are not willing to keep it in your heart. They are dangerous because I see its potential to change the world. I happened to stumble upon one today.

I do not bother to sleep. Because I know I can't sleep.

When you have an idea that you believe can change the course of history.
When you have an idea that has potential to change the way politics are run and the way businesses are conducted.
When you have an idea that you think can change how humankind think.
When that idea sinks deeply into your head.

You just can't sleep.

It's too cold. We started a fire today at my home.

2 comments:

powrabbit said...

Hello set! I see you are enjoying yourself overseas. Just dropped by to say hi. Take care.

SET said...

Hi pow, I hope you are enjoying your life back home. Life is business as usual,full of ups and downs. Stay in contact. Take care.